當前位置:學者齋 >

英語 >商務英語 >

商務英語經典句子彙集

商務英語經典句子彙集

在日復一日的學習、工作或生活中,許多人對一些廣為流傳的句子都不陌生吧,從語氣上分,句子可以分為陳述句、疑問句、祈使句和感歎句。究竟什麼樣的句子才是好的句子呢?下面是小編整理的商務英語經典句子,希望能夠幫助到大家。

商務英語經典句子彙集

商務英語經典句子 篇1

1、I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 、Your are going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

3、Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6、Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的.時間來談判?

7、So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8、Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9、Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10、Thatll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

11、Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12 、I cant say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上説定。

13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

14、Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15、But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16、Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17、Weve got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

18、Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

19、Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

商務英語經典句子 篇2

1、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我們公司主要經營手工藝品。

2、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

3、Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革貿易上升(下降)了百分之三。

4、They are well-known in trade circles.

他們在貿易界很有名望。

5、Trade in general is improving.

貿易情況正在好轉。

6、I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裏。

7To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。

8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。

10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

11We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。

12、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。

13、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。

14、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我們的`目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

15、There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

16、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。

17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要

18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我們的對外貿易不斷髮展。

19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

商務英語經典句子 篇3

1 I would like to ask you a question.

我想問你一個問題。

2 Yes. Please do. 好,請説。

3 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

4 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

5 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

6 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所説的嗎?

7 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

請你儘量放慢説話速度。

8 I will try. 我會試試看。

9 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細説明你們的論據嗎?

10 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

11 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

12 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的'是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

13 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

14 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn"t it?

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月夠了吧?

15 I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

16 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

17 You are welcome.

18 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

19 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

20 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

請記得這不是最後的回答。

21 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

22 Just for argument"s sake, suppose we disagree.

為了討論,假設我方不同意。

23 There is no such published information.

沒有相關的出版資料。

24 Such data is confidential.

這樣的資料為機密資料。

25 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

26 It would depend on what is on the list.

這要看列表內容。

27 We need them urgently.

我們急需這些資料。

28 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

29 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

30 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

31 May I speak to your boss?

32 Give me someone who can speak English.

33 Is there anyone who can speak English?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想請你們負責人講話。

35 I would like to talk to your chief.

我想請你們主管講話。

36 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要請王先生講話。

37 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能請李先生講話嗎?

38 When is he expected to be back?

他什麼時候回來?

39 Do you know when he will be back?

40 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?

你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?

41 Who is this, please? 請問你是哪一位?

42 Who is calling, please? 請問你是誰?

43 May I have your name? 請問你姓名?

44 Whom are you calling? 你要找誰?

45 Will you please spell his name for me?

請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?

46 Please say it again.

請再説一遍。

47 Would you speak a little louder?

48 Will you speak up, please?

請你大聲一點。

49 Will you speak more slowly?

請你説慢一點。

50 Mr. Wang is not in now.

王先生現在不在此地。

51 He is not in now.

他現在不在這裏。

52 He has not come in yet.

他還沒有來。

53 He will be here in 30 minutes.

54 He has gone home.

55 He is in conference.

他正在開會。

56 May I take your message?

你需要留言嗎?

57 May I have him call you back?

要我請他回你電話嗎?

58 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?

59 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

我把這個電話轉給陳先生。

60 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

61 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

真抱歉,讓你久等了。

62 His extension number is 285.

他的分機號碼是285。

63 He is speaking on another phone.

他正在接聽別的電話。

64 Would you please take a message?

請你代我留話好嗎?

65 Would you like to leave any message?

你要留什麼話嗎?

66 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

我要打一個叫號電話。

67 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

我要打一個叫人電話。

68 I don"t know how to do that.

我不知道該怎麼打。

69 Will you accept the charge?

你願意付電話費用嗎?

70 Where is the telephone office?

電話局在什麼地方?

71 Is there a public phone near here?

這附近有公用電話嗎?

72 Do you have a coin for the phone?

你有打電話的硬幣嗎?

73 How do I call this number?

這個號碼怎麼打?

74 Do you have a phone book (directory)?

75 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

我想打個長途電話到台北去。

76 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

我想打個越洋長途到美國去。

77 How much is a call to the United States?

78 Will you please call me back?

79 May I use your telephone?

80 Someone is using the phone.

有人在用電話。

81 Do you have an extension?

你有分機嗎?

82 We don"t have an extension.

我們沒有分機。

83 There is a phone booth in the corner.

在轉角處有個電話亭。

84 It is a pay phone.

那是一個付費電話。

85 Whom do you want to call?

你要打電話給誰?

86 I want to make a local call.

我要打個市內電話。

87 What is the number?

88 Call information for the number.

打查號台查詢電話號碼。

89 The phone seems to be out of order.

電話好像出故障了。

90 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。

91 I "m going to dial the number.

92 The telephone is ringing.

電話鈴響了。

93 No one is answering the phone..

94 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.

95 The phone is busy.

電話佔線。

96 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

抱歉使你久等了。

97 Who do you want to speak to?

98 What number are you calling?

99 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

總機,你給我接錯號碼了。

100 Where are you calling from?

商務英語經典句子 篇4

一、The answer is zero! 白忙了!

二、The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

三、The same as usual! 一如既往!

四、The walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!

五、There you go again! 你又來了!

六、Time is running out! 沒有時間了!

七、We better get going! 最好馬上就走!

八、Well discuss it later! 回頭再説吧!

九、Well find out shortly! 我們很快就知道了!

十、We are all for it! 我們全都贊成!

十一、Weve been expecting you! 我們正等着你呢!

十二、What a good deal! 真便宜!

十三、What a let down! 真令人失望!

十四、What do you figure? 你有什麼想法?

十五、What happened to you? 你怎麼了?

十六、What should I do? 我應該怎樣做?

十七、Whats would yourecommend?你有何意見?

十八、Whats come over you? 你怎麼了?

十九、Whats it to you? 這跟你有關嗎?

二十、Whats on your mind? 你在想什麼

二十一、Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?

二十二、Wouldnt you say so? 你説不是這樣嗎?

二十三、You are most understanding! 你真體貼!

二十四、You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!

二十五、You cant be serious! 你不是認真的吧?

二十六、You cant miss it! 你不可能找不到的!

二十七、Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

二十八、Any messages for me? 有我的'留言嗎?

二十九、Are you by yourself? 你一個人來嗎?

三十、All right with you? 你沒有問題吧?

三十一、Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空嗎?

三十二、Are you kidding me? 你在跟我開玩笑吧?

三十三、As soon as possible! 儘可能快!

三十四、Back in a moment! 馬上回來!

三十五、Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

三十六、Better luck next time! 下次會更好!

三十七、Boy will be boys本性難移!

三十八、Come to the point! 有話直説!

三十九、Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

四十、Does it keep long? 可以保存嗎?

四十一、Dont be so fussy! 別挑剔了!

四十二、Dont count to me! 別指望我!

四十三、Dont fall for it! 不要上當!

四十四、Dont get me wrong! 你搞錯了!

四十五、Dont give me that! 少來這套!

四十六、Dont let me down! 別讓我失望!

四十七、Dont lose your head! 別樂昏了頭!

四十八、Dont over do it! 別做過頭了!

四十九、Dont sit there daydreaming! 別閒着做白日夢!

五十、Dont stand on ceremony! 別太拘束!

五十一、Drop me a line! 要寫信給我!

五十二、Easy come easy go! 來得容易去得也快!

五十三、Im spaced-out! 我開小差了!

五十四、I beg your pardon! 請你再説一遍!

五十五、I cant afford that! 我付不起!

五十六、I cant follow you! 我不懂你説的!

五十七、I cant help it! 我情不自禁!

五十八、I couldnt reach him! 我聯絡不上他!

五十九、I cross my heart! 我發誓是真的!

六十、I dont mean it! 我不是故意的!

六十一、I feel very miserable! 我好沮喪!

六十二、I have no choice! 我別無選擇了!

六十三、I watch my money! 視財如命!

六十四、Ill be in touch! 保持聯絡!

六十五、Ill check it out! 我去看看!

六十六、Ill show you around! 我帶你四處逛逛!

六十七、Ill see to it! 我會留意的!

六十八、Im crazy for you! 我為你瘋狂!

六十九、You make me jump! 你下了我一跳!

七十、Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!

七十一、Make yourself at home! 就當在家一樣!

七十二、My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

七十三、Never heard of it! 沒聽説過!

七十四、Nice talking to you! 很高興和你聊天!

七十五、No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!

七十六、No pain no gain! 不經一事,不長一智!

七十七、None of your business! 要你管?

七十八、There is nothing on your business! 這沒你的事!

七十九、Now you are really talking! 説得對!

八十、Please dont rush me! 請不要催促我!

八十一、Please keep me informed! 請一定要通知我!

八十二、She looks blue today. 她今天很憂鬱!

八十三、She is under the weather. 她心情不好!

八十四、So far, so good. 過得去。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://xuezhezhai.com/zh-hk/yy/shangwu/2wn5rj.html